Why Rouken Glen Vets?
Why choose us to care for your pet? Well, here are our top six reasons.
- Because we are an RCVS accredited practice. Rouken Glen Vets has achieved the highest accreditation possible for our type of clinic from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- Because we are a local independent practice that’s run by vets and we make decisions in the best interest of your pets.
- Because we all know what it means to love a pet. Everyone who works at Rouken Glen Vets in Giffnock has pets of their own, so we can empathise as well as sympathise with you and your pet.
- Because we not only employ qualified nurses but we train them too. At Rouken Glen Vets all our nurses are Registered Veterinary Nurses or training to be one. We want to grow our team and develop their learning which is why we also employ student vet nurses.
- Because we invest in training and equipment. As part of our RCVS accreditation we actively help our entire team, vets and nurses, to remain current with all the latest veterinary skills and practices. We complement their skills with constant investment in the very latest equipment and facilities.
- Because we offer free pet-care advice when you sign up to our regular email newsletter.