Why choose Rouken Glen Veterinary Surgery?
Here are our top reasons to choose Rouken Glen to care for your pet:
- We are an RCVS accredited practice. Rouken Glen has achieved the highest accreditation possible for our type of clinic from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- We are a local independent practice that’s run by vets and we make decisions in the best interest of your pets.
- We all know what it means to love a pet. Everyone who works at Rouken Glen Vets in Southside Glasgow has pets of their own, so we can empathise as well as sympathise with you and your pet.
- We not only employ qualified nurses but we train them too. At Rouken Glen all our nurses are Registered Veterinary Nurses or training to be one. We want to grow our team and develop their learning which is why we also employ student vet nurses.
- We invest in training and equipment. As part of our RCVS accreditation we actively help our entire team, vets and nurses, to remain current with all the latest veterinary skills and practices. We complement their skills with constant investment in the very latest equipment and facilities.
- We offer free pet-care advice when you sign up to our regular email newsletter.
If you’d like to pop in, we’d be delighted to meet you and show you around the practice.