COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – an update for our clients.


Pet passports

One of our spaniel clients outside the practice

If you are taking your pets overseas, our vets can issue Pet Passports. When you come in for your consultation we'll make sure your pet complies with the latest requirements of the Pet Travel Scheme. You can also book a reminder for when your pets’ rabies boosters are due.

Book a pet passport consultation


If you are planning a foreign holiday with your pet then it's a good idea to check the details on their microchip are up to date before you go. We'll check the details when you come it to get your pet passport.

Pet Health Plan

Our pet health plan is a convenient and reassuring way to cover all your pet’s basic healthcare.

Find Out More

Pet Emergencies

Pet Emergencies

If you need an emergency vet out of hours, please call 0141 332 3212.

Get a vet

Our online shop

Our Online Shop

From food to pet care accessories, our online shop has everything a pet lover could need.

Shop Now